Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Accounting!!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words... I spent all day studying for my accountig test and did horribly on it! Then it poured down rain so my flag football game got canceled. All around kind of a bummer night. Its okay though cause I have been having a lot of fun lately! Its finally consistantly warm outside which makes for some good water fun! I went to the "epic water fight" at Porter Park last weekend. It was a lot of fun. There was like 500 people there with water balloons, water guns, and.... well I guess thats it but it was a lot of fun! At one point these people came to take our balloons, that we had so tediously filled, and next thing I know, I am on the ground and some girl I didnt even know had me in a headlock!!! She had her legs wrapped around me and she was all on me and... it was wierd. And I couldnt fight back cause... well shes a girl! That part was kinda awkward. Oh yah and she cut my thumb open and I started bleeding everywhere! Who would have thought a waterballon fight could have been so dangerous? So then yesterday a lot of us from my FHE group went out to this place called "monkey rock." There is a place to go bridge jumping out there and a little cliff to jump off of. It was a lot of fun just to do stuff like that again. Hopefully this week Kenzie and I can go out to a lake somewhere and just RELAX! We have had a lot of stress lately with school and I think we deserve it. Oh and I almost forgot... Gage and I went to this shady little teryaki trailer today so he could get some food. Well Kenzie was across the street at the gas station, and I thought it would be a good idea to yell her name and do a high kick (inside joke.) So I kicked my right foot up as high as it would go! I kicked so hard that my left foot slipped on some gravel and I fell right on my BUTT! There was traffic driving all around me and I'm sure I just made some ones day. When I got up I looked over at Kenzie and she could hardly stand up she was laughing so hard. Havent embarassed myself like that in a long time... Well thats all I got for right now. Mucho lovin!

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment